Sunday, August 16, 2015

Life

I woke up that day, and to god I prayed
I start a journey today,
Please be with me, and with me you should stay
But God was busy, and he laughed playfully,
After years you remember, and pray.
But unlike you, I do not forget so go on, work and play.

And with that I entered this hallowed space
And never looked up, at his beauty and grace
For I was consumed in the melee
And everything was lost in the pace.

Then one day I remembered of thee,
so I looked up in sorrow.
He smiled back at me
Dont grapple with misery said he.

So I listened once again to him
he is afterall the power within
and then I realised that my running was futile
He had made my path a circular file

But then he finally let me be
Let me choose what I wanted to see
And showed me he did some great things in glee
it was I who chose to get lost in the melee.

3 comments:

Sea

The crowds, the din, the bright lights The food, the brawls the thinning might And strong were we some day in the past But doubts slowly cre...