Monday, December 28, 2009

funny

Its funny how things turn out sometimes, you see stuff staring at you in the face, but you choose to turn away. The last person who tried it died in a road accident. A semi was staring him in the face. So then its better to look at stuff in the face, even death. Its funny how these things work out sometimes.

Trying all our lives to do things that keep us alive, make us feel alive, but actually dying a slow death doing it. What hurts even more is knowing that it is, and watching it set it in. And then that light at the end turns into a train and you're glad. Maybe it will take you somewhere, but f*ck, no, its just heading straight for you, but you've already blissfully turned away.

So then what. I dont know. I dont f**king care. But I do.

The constancy of figuring out, living it. I hope the train is a fast one. It'll be over quick. Real Quick. Either Way.

-- The Author is not suicidal, he just thinks he's figured out stuff and that it should be written, cos its too good to remain in his head, cos there's too much there, and this is the good stuff. And good writers are not appreciated, cos there are better people to appreciate, like those genome mapping scientists. F*ck them. I did all this research by myself. Didn't get paid, and fucking nearly died in the process. And f*ck no, I'm not suicidal.

17 comments:

  1. Hey, no fair, read the caveat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My observation is based entirely on the caveat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys are getting free laughs from here

    ReplyDelete
  5. are u alright? my mum knows a few good psychiatrists...need a referral? (and i'm serious here; not laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what happened to "lehar, sometimes all it takes is to put ur hand on ur heart and say aal izz well.." u try that now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this has probably elicited a stronger reaction than I had imagined, but I'm fine, this was written a while back. Hence the title funny. it was actually written during my previous employment term :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fuck rotfl Subodh did you actually say that to Lehar?????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I am glad that this age old blog has been able to provide a wide spectrum of emotions to my readers. Awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Cutey:> He doesn't need psychiatric help...probably just needs a room-mate. The solitude is getting to him!

    @Psy:> Yeah he did! On the same post where you'd reckoned I was getting frisky with Cutey...

    @Subodh:> You and Lehar are giving each other tips on being optimistic??? That's the equivalent of me and Psy sharing tips on being sane!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @bika: of course, I am the picture of optimism. How the hell else do you think I survived NM ;)

    @ Psy: Yes, I did tell Lehar that :D

    @ Cutey: it doesn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha!
    That's me point matey! You barely survived NM! Didn't enjoy it did you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hhmm..it works very well if u have unlimited chocolate in the other hand! ;)
    and biks, we both are VERY optmistic. so optimistic, we'd give the dalai lama an inferiority complex :P

    ReplyDelete

Sea

The crowds, the din, the bright lights The food, the brawls the thinning might And strong were we some day in the past But doubts slowly cre...